Is Islam an Ignorant Religion?
Vinegar
2013-03-30 13:44:09 UTC
Is Hinduism a Pagan Religion?
Yes, obviously all Hindus should become Muslims because Hinduism is
just a pagan religion. Then they can all commit suicide because Islam
is an ignorant religion.
Hindus, Muslims and Jews are all ignorant.
Did you know that they all believe in a invisible deity that lives in
the sky who created the universe, but as evidence demonstrates, it's
no longer omnipotent because it doesn't show itself?   Then there's
how they don't believe in the Dark Lord Satan, King of the Underworld.
If Jesus was executed by the firing squad instead of the crucifix,
there would be rifles topping all of our Churches or maybe just
sculptures of bullets.
But the reality is that HE was not executed by the firing squad...
You can't remake the past with "Ifs".
But anyway, knowing that he is omnipotent and has answer for
any given situation, He would inspire the correct symbol to sustain
our FAITH no matter the situation
How stupid is that?
linuxgal
2013-03-30 15:03:07 UTC
If Jesus was executed by the firing squad instead of the crucifix,
there would be rifles topping all of our Churches or maybe just
sculptures of bullets.
It's gotta look weird to the aliens watching our television shows.
People going to worship services in buildings advertised by huge neon
torture paraphernalia.
--
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0