Liberals have created a market for modern day chastity belts....
Ollie
2017-01-20 13:05:10 UTC
In article <CqudnZpWsszGERzFnZ2dnUU7-***@earthlink.com>
=?UTF-8?B?RMOkbmsgNDLDmA==?= <***@coffee.amsterdam.net> wrote:

> On 01/19/2017 03:15 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
> > On 01/19/2017 01:02 AM, Mr. B1ack wrote:

> >> I've a better idea ... send the Islamist rapists running
> >> back home.
> >>

> > Obama and his Liberals have created a market for modern day chastity
> > belts....
> >
> > The irony of it...
>
> No, the idea came out of Germany, where an epidemic of rapes of German
> women by Muslim men has been occurring.

Again Obama's fault. He's the cunt who started the immigration
epidemic by encouraging illegal alien lowlifes to take advantage
of welfare.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-01-20 13:21:40 UTC
In article <***@dizum.com>,
"Ollie" <***@bt.uk> wrote:

> In article <CqudnZpWsszGERzFnZ2dnUU7-***@earthlink.com>
> =?UTF-8?B?RMOkbmsgNDLDmA==?= <***@coffee.amsterdam.net> wrote:

> > > Obama and his Liberals have created a market for modern day chastity
> > > belts....
> > >
> > > The irony of it...
> >
> > No, the idea came out of Germany, where an epidemic of rapes of German
> > women by Muslim men has been occurring.
>
> Again Obama's fault. He's the cunt who started the immigration
> epidemic by encouraging illegal alien lowlifes to take advantage
> of welfare.

When did he do any such thing? The undocumented, at least in the US,
aren't eligible for any benefits from the social safety net.

Oh, yeah, and what "immigration epidemic" are you talking about?

--

JD

"May your winter feast be an orgy of delight"
-- The Big Furry, Late Show with Stephen
Colbert
Dänk 42Ø
2017-01-21 22:34:10 UTC
On 01/20/2017 01:05 PM, Ollie wrote:
> In article <CqudnZpWsszGERzFnZ2dnUU7-***@earthlink.com>
> =?UTF-8?B?RMOkbmsgNDLDmA==?= <***@coffee.amsterdam.net> wrote:

>>> Obama and his Liberals have created a market for modern day chastity
>>> belts....
>>>
>>> The irony of it...
>>
>> No, the idea came out of Germany, where an epidemic of rapes of German
>> women by Muslim men has been occurring.
>
> Again Obama's fault. He's the cunt who started the immigration
> epidemic by encouraging illegal alien lowlifes to take advantage
> of welfare.

Example?