Brexit: Racist abuse in UK reported [By left-wingers...] since vote to leave EU
Leroy N. Soetoro
2016-06-29 01:50:53 UTC
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/27/europe/racist-attacks-post-brexit/

(CNN)Racial abuse is on the rise in post-Brexit Britain, a Conservative
British MP said as police confirmed they were investigating several
racially motivated crimes.

Anti-immigrant leaflets saying "Leave the EU - no more Polish vermin" were
put on cars near a school, local police said, the day after the country
voted to leave the European Union.

On Sunday, the Polish Social and Cultural Association in Hammersmith, west
London, was allegedly vandalized with a racist slogan.

Conservative politician and lawyer Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, who quit the
"Leave" campaign shortly before the vote, told Sky News that organizations
working with race crime victims had seen a rise in reports of abuse since
the Brexit vote.

"I've spent most of the weekend talking to organizations, individuals and
activists who work in the area of race hate crime, who monitor hate crime
and they have shown some really disturbing early results from people being
stopped in the street and saying look, we voted Leave, it's time for you
to leave," she said.

"They're saying this to individuals and families who have been here for
three, four, five generations. The atmosphere on the street is not good."

Warsi had previously accused the "Leave" campaign of peddling "lies,
xenophobia and the politics of hate" following her decision to quit before
the vote.

On Monday, the Muslim Council of Britain released a gallery of "100 hate
incidents" it had taken from social media and called on the Home Secretary
to step up security for migrants.

"We are witnessing the shocking extent of this with reports around the
country of hate speech and minorities being targeted," Muslim Council of
Britain Secretary General Dr Shuja Shafi said.

"We need leadership now more than ever before. Our country is experiencing
a political crisis which, I fear, threatens social peace."

Obviously multiculturalism is a failure.
--
His Omnipotence Barack Hussein Obama, declared himself "Pooptator" of all
mentally ill homosexuals and crossdressers, while declaring where they

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $19 trillion in the seven
years he has been in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
queer liberal democrat donors.

Barack Obama, reelected by the dumbest voters in the history of the United
States of America. The only American president to deliberately import a
lethal infectious disease from Africa, Ebola.

Loretta Fuddy, killed after she "verified" Obama's phony birth
certificate.

Obama ignored the brutal killing of an American diplomat in Benghazi, then
relieved American military officers who attempted to prevent said murder
in order to cover up his own ineptitude.

Obama continues his muslim goal of disarming America while ObamaCare
increases insurance premiums 300% and leaves millions without health care.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Byker
2016-06-29 02:59:29 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/27/europe/racist-attacks-post-brexit/
"They're saying this to individuals and families who have been here for
three, four, five generations. The atmosphere on the street is not good."
Europe is for Europeans and Britain is for the British.
If the Poles were smart they'd change their surnames to something that
sounds Anglo-Saxon so at least their kids can "pass" for British...