Immigration 'reform' rant...
Dänk 42Ø
2013-04-29 01:05:16 UTC
Immigration 'reform' rant...
By Dänk 42Ø

Don't get me wrong: I am *NOT* anti-immigrant, being the descendant of
many immigrants myself, and I have no problem with Mexicans, currently
the largest group of new immigrants. In fact, I enjoy Mexicans and their
vibrant culture, especially their music (but not so much the five
ingredients that passes for their cuisine :).

That said, I feel compelled to opine on the recent "immigration reform"
debate, and I ask why *ONLY* America is expected to change its
immigration policies -- a demand I perceive as a desire to allow Mexico
to continue exporting its surplus population to the USA (a "safety valve"
that postpones the inevitable bloody overthrow of the criminal mafia
syndicate that passes for that country's "government"), while asking
nothing of Mexico in return.

I lived in West Germany as an army brat back in the 1970s, and returned
to Europe for my first time since in 2009, and I was absolutely astounded
that the national border checkpoints I passed through as a kid no longer
existed! Almost the entire European continent is part of the
"Schengenzone," in which everyone within can freely travel between
countries, and more importantly, LIVE AND WORK in any of the other
countries, just like U.S. citizens can freely travel between, live and
work in any U.S. state.

While I love this idea, Mexico will NEVER agree to such a treaty, since
it benefits from the existing one-sided parasitic arrangement, where it
exiles its surplus of troublesome unemployed mestizos to the USA, to live
and work here and send billions of dollars back to Mexico for its corrupt
government-mafia to steal, while forbidding Americans to live and work in
in Mexico.

Mexico even has the audacity to demand the USA provide free health care
for its citizens (a luxury so many American citizens do not enjoy), but
immediately deports pinche Americans who get sick in Mexico and can't
afford to pay their hospital bills (Mexican hospitals even transport
expensive uninsured Mexican patients by ambulance to hospitals on the
U.S. side, because U.S. law mandates that emergency rooms treat everyone,
regardless of their citizenship or ability to pay!!! Just try that trick
in Mexico!)

Oh, Americans and other pinche foreigners ARE sometimes granted Mexican
work permits, but only if they have skills useful to the corrupt ruling
party, skills like embezzlement, money laundering, and election rigging.
But American gardeners and taco flippers need not apply.

I propose a North American open border treaty similar to the European
Schengen treaty. In fact, I am willing to expand the idea to include
open travel and trade with every country willing to *RECIPROCATE*, no
matter where in the world. The EU Schengenzone is *RECIPROCAL* -- each
member country agrees to allow citizens of every other member country to
live and work there, with the only condition being that they must be
legally employed (and discrimination against non-citizens is illegal),
and that they must not become a burden on the host country's social
services.

An open border with Mexico probably would not change things on the U.S.
side, since every pinche mestizo and indio who wanted to escape Mexico
for a better life in the USA (where their labor is rewarded rather than
stolen by a corrupt blanco elite) is already here.

Major changes would occur on the Mexican side, as Americans with even the
most trivial skills found they could take advantage of the result of
Mexico's abysmally corrupt public education system. Mexicans are not
dumb people, but the country's corrupt government-mafia does not want a
quality public education system, because educated mestizos and indios are
a threat the blancos' status quo.

The filthy-rich blanco elite do not want pinche mestizos (and even
pinchier indios) who can read about their corruption, which is why
unionized public teachers get paid so much to ensure their pinche
estudiantes morenos never learn to read. The filthy-rich blanco elitists
send their own hijos blancos to private schools, and then to prestigious
American Ivy League universities like Harvard where can they can earn
prestigious degrees in embezzlement and money laundering. (Hint: I am
referring to Carlos Salinas de Gortari, the filthy-rich blanco elitist
who looted the national treasury and plundered the national economy back
in the 1990s.)

To summarize: The borders between all three North American countries
should be opened as soon as possible. Canada may agree to this, but not
Mexico. Mexico's filthy-rich corrupt ruling blanco elite do not want
competition from pinche American gringos -- who not only are educated
enough to see the blatant corruption the anti-educated mestizos are
blinded to, but who can also kick their lily-blanco asses in committing
it. Mexico is a medieval feudal society, and castle walls, moats, and
LOTS of gunpowder are the only things standing between members of its
corrupt ruling elite and the guillotine. End of rant.
Espanuelo
2013-04-29 20:48:55 UTC
Post by Dänk 42Ø
[...]
Both Mexico and the U.S. must recognize the
Indian languages ​​as official in their respective territories or areas.

Indian languages ​​of Mexico: toward 200.
U.S. Indian language: toward 200.

Nor you know any Indian language.