A reason for the number of violent deaths in the US
Dechucka
2013-01-19 23:36:29 UTC
Interesting report in the SMH. Apart from a crap medical system the
lethality of guns seem to be the problem
Shut the fuk up! It's about volent video games and Hollywood movies
made by jews.
The NRA tells me what to say. Not you!
I've read all the bumper stickers.
You hate the 'merican way.
Places like The Congo and Uganda have 500 times the murders we have,
and that's because they have gun control. At least they execute
fags in football stadiums, instead of forcing us to watch Justin
Bieber or Janet Jackson's tit at the Superbowl.
More guns is the American way. That's why Bush disarmed the people
of Iraq.
one of the more truthful arguments put
RD Sandman
2013-01-20 01:40:40 UTC
Interesting report in the SMH. Apart from a crap medical system the
lethality of guns seem to be the problem
Shut the fuk up! It's about volent video games and Hollywood movies
made by jews.
The NRA tells me what to say. Not you!
I've read all the bumper stickers.
You hate the 'merican way.
Places like The Congo and Uganda have 500 times the murders we have,
and that's because they have gun control. At least they execute
fags in football stadiums, instead of forcing us to watch Justin
Bieber or Janet Jackson's tit at the Superbowl.
More guns is the American way. That's why Bush disarmed the people
of Iraq.
Actually under Bush, Iraqis could have one full auto AK per household.
Try that in Chicago.
--
Sleep well, tonight.....

RD (The Sandman

If law school is so hard to get through....
how come there are so many lawyers?