The US is facing a dollar collapse by the end of 2021 and an over 50% chance of a double-dip recession, economist Stephen Roach says
present
2021-09-02 02:57:21 UTC
Checkmate.
On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 06:59:05 -0700, % had the audacity to say the
Checkmate.
On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:33:45 -0700, % had the audacity to say the
Checkmate.
On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:46:14 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
WTF would I want with meth? I don't take anything I don't need. Insulin
and pain meds would be my only concerns in that department, and since I
can't stockpile them, I'd have to try to get them with my wampum. Like I
said, I'll be checking out one way or another sooner or later. The object
of the game is to go for later, but we all lose the game at some point.
no , i don't
Keep telling yourself that.
i suspect i'll keep telling myself whatever i like
Until one day you won't.
i will that day too but i'll say i didn't
Hopefully you die before the weekend. Thursday night would be
good.
%
2021-09-02 03:10:23 UTC
Post by present
[...]