U.S. Intelligence, Lying Neo-cons, Sam Bam, -- 'Dead Wrong' on Iraq says Report -- US Troops DIED for LIES ! -- LOL!!
Acharya
2005-03-31 19:37:07 UTC
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about Al-qaeda
.and the World Trade Center.
Report Says U.S. Intelligence 'Dead Wrong' on Iraq
Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:42 AM ET
By Steve Holland and Adam Entous
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. intelligence on Iraq was "dead
wrong," dealing a blow to American credibility that will take
years to undo, and spymasters still know disturbingly little about
nuclear programs in countries like Iran and North Korea, a
presidential commission reported on Thursday.
The commission's bluntly written report, based on more than a
year of investigations, offered a damning assessment of the
intelligence that President Bush used to launch the Iraq war two
years ago and warned that flaws are still all too common
throughout spy agencies. "We conclude that the intelligence
community was dead wrong in
almost all of its prewar judgments about Iraq's weapons of mass
destruction," the commissioners wrote.
And at a time when the United States is accusing Iran of nuclear
ambitions and pressuring North Korea on its nuclear programs,
the report said: "Across the board, the intelligence community
knows
disturbingly little about the nuclear programs of many of the
world's most dangerous actors."
The presidential commission, led by appeals court judge Laurence
Silberman and former Virginia Republican Sen. Charles Robb,
called for a broad overhaul in the spy community to increase
information-sharing and foster dissenting views.
"The flaws we found in the intelligence community's Iraq
performance are still all too common," they wrote.
White House spokesman Scott McClellan said the president agreed
the intelligence community needs fundamental change. He said its
recommendations would be reviewed and acted on "in a fairly
quick period of time."
A key chapter in the report -- on U.S. intelligence on alleged
nuclear weapons programs in Iran and North Korea -- was
classified and not released publicly.
But sources familiar with that section said it was among the
most critical, finding U.S. intelligence on Iran's nuclear
program in particular to be inadequate.
The White House has acknowledged intelligence shortcomings --
national security adviser Stephen Hadley called data on Iran
"hard to come by" -- but the administration has made clear it
stands
by its policy of preemption.
A senior administration official said "there has been no change
in our policy to confront threats before they have the opportunity
to strike the homeland."
IRAQ INTELLIGENCE 'WORTHLESS OR MISLEADING'
The 600-page report sharply criticized the
intelligence-gathering on Iraq by the CIA, Defense Intelligence
Agency
and other
agencies for producing "worthless or misleading" intelligence
before a war fought over claims that Saddam Hussein possessed
weapons of mass destruction, none of which was found.
In what amounted to a direct assault on George Tenet, who was
CIA director in the run-up to the Iraq war and gave the
president his daily intelligence briefing, the commission found
that
"the
daily reports sent to the president and senior policymakers
discussing Iraq over many months proved to be disastrously
one-sided."
Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney, accused of hyping the
intelligence on Iraq in order to pursue a costly war with a
deadly aftermath, escaped direct blame.
"The analysts who worked Iraqi weapons issues universally agreed
that in no instance did political pressure cause them to skew or
alter any of their analytical judgments," the report said.
But it added: "It is hard to deny the conclusion that
intelligence analysts worked in an environment that did not
encourage skepticism about the conventional wisdom."
CHANGES NECESSARY
Acharya
CHANGES NECESSARY
Sanders Kaufman
2005-04-01 03:03:04 UTC
Post by Acharya
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.
Actually - "US Intelligence" was VERY up-to-date on al Quaeda and the threat
to WTC.
The failure occured when George Bush and Condi Rice chose to ignore the
massive stockpile of intelligence.
"- Prof. Jonez©"
They were too distracted by sycophants like Acharya dry-humping their legs.
Sanders Kaufman
2005-04-01 19:03:28 UTC
Post by "- Prof. Jonez©"
Post by Sanders Kaufman
Post by Acharya
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.
Actually - "US Intelligence" was VERY up-to-date on al Quaeda and the
threat to WTC.
The failure occured when George Bush and Condi Rice chose to ignore
the massive stockpile of intelligence.
They were too distracted by sycophants like Acharya dry-humping their legs.
They were pushing through the No Child Left Behind act.
It requires principles to forward the student contact info to their local
recruiter.
I shit you not.
Acharya
2005-04-01 20:07:13 UTC
Post by Sanders Kaufman
Post by Acharya
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.
Actually - "US Intelligence" was VERY up-to-date on al Quaeda and the
threat to WTC.
The failure occured when George Bush and Condi Rice chose to ignore the
massive stockpile of intelligence.
It wasn't a failure the stockpile of evidence was based on empirical and
secular speculation which is mistaken for absolute knowledge by the less
intelligent. It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is a world leader
not a follower. History will bare this out.
Sanders Kaufman
2005-04-02 03:58:39 UTC
Post by Acharya
Post by Sanders Kaufman
The failure occured when George Bush and Condi Rice chose to ignore the
massive stockpile of intelligence.
It wasn't a failure the stockpile of evidence was based on empirical and
secular speculation which is mistaken for absolute knowledge by the less
intelligent. It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is a world leader
not a follower. History will bare this out.
You may call it "speculation", as do many Bush aplogists.
But since al Quaeda had already bombed WTC once, and we captured those
guys - it went from speculation to a massive stockpile of irrefutable proof.
--
"We had no way of knowing they would try to use airplanes to crash into
skyscrapers." - GWB
skyscrapers." - Limbaugh
Acharya
2005-04-02 11:17:28 UTC
Post by Sanders Kaufman
Post by Acharya
Post by Sanders Kaufman
The failure occured when George Bush and Condi Rice chose to ignore the
massive stockpile of intelligence.
It wasn't a failure the stockpile of evidence was based on empirical and
secular speculation which is mistaken for absolute knowledge by the less
intelligent. It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is a world
leader not a follower. History will bare this out.
You may call it "speculation", as do many Bush aplogists.
But since al Quaeda had already bombed WTC once, and we captured those
guys - it went from speculation to a massive stockpile of irrefutable proof.
You are barking up the wrong tree. Saddam was involved in the 1993
attempt.and with the help of Al-qaeda it was done on 9/11/2001.
skyscrapers." - Limbaugh
Sanders Kaufman
2005-04-02 17:58:54 UTC
I'll just go ahead and take your word of honour on that one.
Sanders Kaufman
2005-04-02 03:58:44 UTC
It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is a world leader not a
follower. History will bare this out.
al Quaeda wasn't bluffing.
9/11 really did happen.
You should see the movie by the same name - it's very revealing.
Acharya
2005-04-02 11:17:27 UTC
Post by Acharya
Post by Sanders Kaufman
Post by Acharya
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.
Actually - "US Intelligence" was VERY up-to-date on al Quaeda and
the threat to WTC.
The failure occured when George Bush and Condi Rice chose to ignore
the massive stockpile of intelligence.
It wasn't a failure the stockpile of evidence was based on empirical
and secular speculation which is mistaken for absolute knowledge by
the less intelligent. It is good that Bush called their bluff. He is
a world leader not a follower. History will bare this out.
So was Hitler, you fascist jackass.
So why are YOU going to enlist and do your part, tough guy?
The so-called professor doesn't even know the difference between fascism
and pluralistic democracy based on universal human rights. Time for his
re-education do you think?
"- Prof. Jonez©"
2005-03-31 21:01:48 UTC
Post by Acharya
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.
Actually they did, your idiot chimp Bush ignored the warnings,
like the PDB titled -- al Qaeda determined to strike US with Aircraft.
CHANGES NECESSARY
slim
2005-04-01 21:10:05 UTC
Post by "- Prof. Jonez©"
Post by Acharya
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.
Actually they did, your idiot chimp Bush ignored the warnings,
like the PDB titled -- al Qaeda determined to strike US with Aircraft.
al Qaeda...not Iraq.

The 9/11'ers were SAUDI.

The BU$H family is close to the House of Saud, you know them....
Osama's family.
--
"This notion that the United States is getting ready
to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. Having said that,

http://www.quantumphilosophy.net/files/clips/TimRyan_Medium.mov

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/weapons.html#wms
WHY IRAQ?: http://www.angelfire.com/creep/gwbush/remindus.html
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/chickenhawks.htm

"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim
Sanders Kaufman
2005-04-01 03:03:02 UTC
Korea, a presidential commission reported on Thursday.
The commission's bluntly written report, based on more than a
year of investigations, offered a damning assessment of the
intelligence that President Bush used to launch the Iraq war
Maybe if Bush had legally paid his commission as well as he illegally paid
reporters he would have been given a more favorable judgement.
Acharya
CHANGES NECESSARY
"- Prof. Jonez©"
2005-04-01 18:32:29 UTC
Post by Acharya
"U.S. intelligence" are the same idiots who never had a clue about
Al-qaeda .and the World Trade Center.
APRIL 10--Under pressure from the September 11 commission, the White House today
declassified and released an intelligence digest given to President George W.
Bush weeks before the 2001 terrorist attacks. The confidential President's Daily
Brief (PDB) for August 6, 2001 contained a two-page section entitled "Bin Ladin
Determined to Strike in US," and refers to possible hijacking attempts by Osama
bin Laden disciples and the existence of about 70 FBI investigations into
alleged al-Qaeda cells operating within the United States. The August 6 PDB, an
excerpt from which you'll find below, was presented to Bush while he vacationed
at his ranch in Crawford, Texas. The digest is prepared by the Central
Intelligence Agency, an official from which briefs the president on the report's
contents. While Bush critics have described the August 6 PDB as a warning of an
impending al-Qaeda attack, Condoleezza Rice, Bush's national security adviser,
testified Thursday
CHANGES NECESSARY
Ed Debevic
2022-09-13 20:38:58 UTC
Post by Acharya
[...]
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou
amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary,
mother of God, pray for us sinners; now and at the hour of our death.