Greta Thunberg transfigured
David Dalton
2023-11-25 02:32:45 UTC
As part of my global new age onset magickal workings (which
you could consider to be a complicated prayer in which I
have done much of the groundwork) there should now be
primary and secondary positive and negative charisma
modulation.

The primary positive charisma modulation is for medium to
extreme good as defined by Goddess (the ruler of the region
all/everything, who many call God).

The primary negative charisma modulation is for medium
to extreme criminal.

The secondary negative charisma modulation is for minor
good to extreme criminal, and is message and/or
intent based. So if someone is putting forward a
negative message (or a positive message but
is lying) or has negative intent towards someone,
that will show up in the secondary negative charisma
modulation. And that may even apply to some
bible messages, or to some interpretations of them.

The secondary positive charisma modulation is
for minor criminal to extreme good.

One example of someone who should now exhibit
primary negative charisma modulation is Vladimir Putin.
In previous fake attempts I seemed to get disgust
in my nose or throat, but in this case he just seems
tired and lacking charisma, except in one picture where
he is waving goodbye (on images.google.com).

One example of someone who for now at least is
exhibiting primary positive charisma modulation
(which was known as transfiguration for Jesus, and
“radiant brow” for Taliesin) is Greta Thunberg at least
for me, and follow up if she does for you as well.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2023-11-25 06:14:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
The above is not true yet, but I hope that it will be
by the exact time of full moon.
David Dalton
2023-11-27 03:58:54 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
OK, in my latest attempt Greta Thunberg appears to be
just minor good and hence is not exhibiting any primary
positive charisma modulation, though some of her
messages may be exhibiting some secondary positive
charisma modulation. However you could check and
see if e.g. any very good respected indigenous elders
are exhibiting primary positive charisma modulation.